The First IEEE International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence for ASEAN Development (ASEAN-AI 2018)
Date: 26-27 March 2018, Location: Phuket, Thailand
The program schedule is here.
The Program Book and the Proceedings will be available by 25 March from this Website.
Keynotes and rough program are updated.
- Submission Deadline:
25 January 2018 31 January 20189-February 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 28 February 2018 <– Notification sent!
- Final Camera-ready submission: 13 March 2018 <– Updated
- Early Registration: 10 March 2018 <– Closed
- Normal Registration: 16 March 2018. After that, please make your registration at the venue (onsite registration).
Research and applications of artificial intelligence have been rapidly growing almost at a daily pace. More powerful computation and big data resources have enabled them, but their achievements are more essential in the ASEAN region, where steady economic growth demands more advanced intelligent technologies to improve the quality of products, services, public and private management, and people’s life. The First IEEE ASEAN Symposium on Artificial Intelligence (ASEAN-AI 2018) is the first academic symposium to discuss research achievements of artificial intelligence and their applications and implementations in the ASEAN region, and specific issues and solutions with AI in the ASEAN region as well as any AI-related research potentially applicable to them will be pursued. The symposium is to be held on 26th and 27th of March, 2018, whose venue is located in the center of Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand. The proceedings will be published and indexed by IEEE eXplore.
High quality of research is cordially invited to submit including but not limited to the areas:
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Neural computing
- Intelligent document classification
- Intelligent image recognition
- Natural language processing
- Philosophical and social issues in AI
- Computational intelligence
- Intelligent control
- Social computing
- Sentiment analysis
- Smart city
- Smart government
- Edge AI
- Cloud AI
- Computational infrastructure for AI
- Disaster management with AI
- Geo-Informatic systems
Sponsors and Supporters