- The submission deadline is
25 January 2018. Due to many requests, the submission deadline is extended to 9 Feb 2018 (FINAL EXTENSION).
- The paper should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 8 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- All the submissions are double-blindly reviewed. Thus, your submission must NOT contain authors’ names and affiliations.
- Do NOT write Author, Affiliation, etc. at the 1st page. (If you have any problem due to no writing, put UNNAMED)
- When you need to cite references for which you were an author, the reference must be blind. For this, an easy way is to put the reference as AUTHOR. MASKED FOR REVIEW 1. UNNAMED JOURNAL, pp. 1-10, 2018
The submission site (EasyChair): https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aseanai2018
Call for Papers
High quality of research is cordially invited to submit including but not limited to the areas:
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Neural computing
- Intelligent document classification
- Intelligent image recognition
- Natural language processing
- Philosophical and social issues in AI
- Computational intelligence
- Intelligent control
- Social computing
- Sentiment analysis
- Smart city
- Smart government
- Edge AI
- Cloud AI
- Computational infrastructure for AI
- Disaster Management with AI
- Geo-Informatic System