Registration Process Read first!
- By clicking the link below, you are redirected to the registration website.
- At the registration website, first choose your registration type, then you are prompted to input your registration information.
- Both the presenter (the first author) and co-authors can register as “presenter”.
- After confirming the input information, you are requested to choose your payment method.
- Credit Card Payment
- Bank Transfer (Japanese bank information to transfer to will be shown)
- [Important] If you live in Thailand (or nearby), you can also bank transfer your registration fee to a Thai bank. In this case, choose Bank Transfer, and contact to email@example.com as early as possible. You will be soon notified how to bank transfer in Thailand.
- We are sorry, but as time is limited, please take quick actions.
Click below for registration.
For credit card payment, JPY is the only currency. USD and THB are only for bank transfer.
All the accepted papers must be presented at the symposium by an author who has made his/her early registration. No-show paper is to be removed for indexing.
Early Registration (Before 10-March 2018)
|IEEE Member||Regular||450USD / 50,000JPY / 14,200THB|
|Non-IEEE Member||Regular||500USD / 55,000JPY / 15,700THB|
|IEEE Member||Student||350USD / 39,000JPY / 11,000THB|
|Non-IEEE Member||Student||400USD / 44,000JPY / 12,600THB|
Late Registration (After 11-March 2018)
|IEEE Member||Regular||500USD / 55,000JPY / 15,700THB|
|Non-IEEE Member||Regular||550USD / 61,000JPY / 17,300THB|
|IEEE Member||Student||400USD / 44,000JPY / 12,600THB|
|Non-IEEE Member||Student||450USD / 50,000JPY /14,200THB|